Cow Udder Painting
When working on our farm unit, found here, the cow was always our favorite animal. There are so many activities to do when learning about the cow. Cows are used in so many ways and children always love being able to say MOOOOO. I did this activity with my oldest daughter 2 years ago and we had so much fun. It was fun exploring the different colors and designs we could make. My youngest isn’t huge on paint so we just did water. Both were fun and enjoyable. Plus the girls got the basic idea of both.
1. Use the pin to poke a hole into the tips of a glove
2. Fill the glove with paint
3. Place the paper into the pan (This just helps contain mess)
4. Tie a rubberband on the top
5. Give to your child have them squeeze the fingers and “milk” the “udder”
Tip: If your child is not a fan of paint or you are not just use water instead.
Let me know how yours turn out! We really had fun with this and would love to know ow successful it was for you! Find our other cow activities in this post!