When we discuss farms, pigs are normally one of the top animals discussed. There is much to learn about a pig. Such as a pig does not sweat! A pig does not like to be dirty and only rolls in the mud to cool off. We had so much fun learning about farm animals in our farm unit found here. That we knew we had to do some fun with the pig!
This little craft was simple but fun. She loved wearing her little snout all day. She oinked and grunted and luckily did not roll in the mud. However, the farm unit found here has some fun activities to go along with this craft!
Pink paper cut in a circle
2 Black buttons ( or use a marker)
1. Cut out one egg space from the egg carton
2. Glue the pink circle on the bottom of the egg carton piece
3. Either Glue the buttons onto the pink circle OR make two black circle for the snout
4. Hole punch the egg carton on the sides
5. Tie string on both side of the hole ( I actually was out of string so I looped some long rubber bands instead.)
6. Tie around your child’s face