Easy Christmas Tree Craft for Preschoolers
I love Christmas. There are so many different things to do, family gatherings, town events, caroling to the elderly, and of course Hallmark movies! Another fun thing about Christmas is the crafts! There are so many different crafts to make this time of year that are fun and just make a house feel like home. So today I bring you my easy Christmas tree craft. I believe the hardest part about this craft is cutting out the tree. There are many different patterns on line. I just kinda eyeball it and hope for the best. This is a simple craft that littles can use all by themselves. Also, I used glue sticks. However, I would encourage you (if you have it) to use Elmers in a small bowl. That way the child can dip the tissue paper in a little and stick it onto the tree. Happy Crafting!
- Cut out the tree shape out of construction paper. (I fold the paper long ways and cut it out so it is symmetrical)
- Take out 3 sheets of tissue paper of different colors. Have children tear into small pieces and roll into balls.
- After they roll a few have them glue the balls on. Then repeat until they are done.
- Then use Christmas Stickers (we just used stars) to add some more decoration to the tree.
- Glue the star on top
- Hang proudly on the fridge.
I hope you enjoyed this little craft! Please make sure to tag me @todays_little_moments or use #todayslittlemoments to share! I would love to see your Christmas trees.
Also, If you loved this Christmas tree and want more simple crafts, sign up for my Crafts for a Year!
Using ONLY 10 supplies (Read what they are here) , I create 52 different crafts to last you all year!
Not Sure where to start? The Crafts for a year subscription guides you through helping you along the way!
Just subscribe below!